Employment Tribunal Claim
The 2009/2010 Employment Tribunal statistics are remarkable – they show that 793,900 Employment Tribunal claims were made in just 12 months – an increase of 56% on the previous year.
Whether you are an employee who believes that that you have been wrongly treated at work and are considering making an employment tribunal claim, or if you are an employer who is on the receiving end of an application for employment tribunal compensation, our specialist employment lawyers can help.
Types of claims we handle
Our solicitors deal with a wide range of employment tribunal claims including;
- unfair dismissal
- constructive dismissal
- discrimination (sex, pregnancy, maternity, disability and age) claims
- equal pay claims
- wrongful dismissal claims
Making an Employment Tribunal Claim? Why use us?
- Our Solicitors are Employment Tribunal Claim experts with significant experience of employment law claims
- We provide FREE initial phone advice onanyEmployment Tribunal Claim
- Our team offer No Win No Fee Employment Tribunal Claim agreements for appropriate cases
- Our Solicitors can run your case without you needing to attend our offices – to make life simple, we can communicate with you by email, phone and Skype. However, if you prefer, you can visit us in one of our Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset offices. Don’t worry – If we do need to issue make a formal application to the Employment Tribunal, we can make sure this is local to wherever you are or were employed
- Our clients like us – in a survey of over 900 clients, 95% of our clients classed our service as “excellent” or “good”, and over 98% confirmed they would happily recommend our service to others.
How our Solicitors can help you
- By telling you know if you have a case for anEmployment Tribunal Claim
- By negotiating with your employer – to see if we can resolve your problem swiftly without the need for a tribunal application
- By representing you at an employment tribunal – if your claim comes to it
Contact us about your Employment Tribunal Claim today
If you think you may have been wrongly treated at work and are considering making an Employment Tribunal Claim, don’t delay – or risk losing your right to compensation. You have just 3 months from any incident at work to bring your Employment Tribunal Claim – so don’t delay.
Wherever you live in the UK, contact our specialist employment tribunal lawyers today.
- For a FREE initial phone consultation call us on 0800 1404544 or
- E-mail us by completing the contact form below
Comments or questions are welcome.